Motor Trade
Motor Trade branch

Specialist Insurance for the Motor Trade Industry

Why Choose an Industry Specialist Broker like Movo? If you work in the motor industry you will have specific needs when it comes to your insurances. Standard insurance products may not include covers like loss of MOT license, road risks, wrongful conversion cover, demonstration cover, courtesy car cover and/or engineering inspection.

Our policies are tailored specifically for Motor Traders and our specialist brokers understand the industry you work in and will be able to help you select the most appropriate covers for yourself and the business. Our aim is to provide you with the most cost-effective insurance that works when you need it most.

Call Us On

Get a Quote

We are able to cater for:

Car Dealer Insurance
MOT Garage Insurance
Car Servicing and Repair Insurance
Crash and Body Shop Insurance
Commercial Vehicle Repair Insurance
Vehicle Breakdown and Recovery Insurance
Exhaust and Tyre Fitter Insurance
Mobile Mechanic Insurance
Car Jockey Insurance
Breakers Yard Insurance

Some covers available

Employers Liability
Public Liability
Products Liability
Road Risks Insurance
Personal Assault
Demonstration Cover
Combined Premises Cover
Business Interruption
Buildings and/or Tenants Improvements
Legal Expenses
Directors & Officers

Getting a Quote from Movo is easy

The fastest way to hassle-free quote would be to submit your current
insurance schedule or renewal invitation here. Alternatively, you can request
a call back or give your local office a call.

Upload Schedule

Give us a call 02922 400 004

Frequently asked questions

What payment options do you offer?

There are two main ways of paying. You can set up a direct debit payment plan, which would usually run over 3, 6 or 10 months, or, alternatively you can pay your premium in full via debit or credit over the phone. Please feel free to discuss these options with us.

What happens if I need to make a claim?

We have a dedicated claims team which is based in-house at our offices in Orpington that you can always ring for help and advice as well as to directly report a claim or give notification of a potential claim. They are available on 020 3846 1721

Do you issue PL & EL certificates and when do I receive them?

Yes we do, once your policy is live the next stage of the process is to get your insurance documentation over to you without any unnecessary delays.

What are the benefits of a specialist broker?

As specialist broker will usually provide a product that is bespoke to the industry they are working in, so therefore it is exactly fit for purpose. Movo’s staff are also trained specifically to deal with your enquiries and have a very good understanding of the cleaning industry in the UK and can offer you help and advice you might not find elsewhere.

Why should I use an Insurance broker?

Here are a few reasons why going to a broker for insurance might be the best choice:

  • Getting expert guidance does not cost you more: like comparison sites, they get paid commission by the insurance provider for selling their products so you don’t pay them a fee for shopping around to get you a good deal. Unlike comparison sites they have specialist expertise and can give you guidance on the products that best suit your needs.
  • Know your options: insurers won’t always offer you every type of cover when you go directly to them. Brokers can help point out the types of cover available for the insurers they cover and help you work out what you need.
  • Find the right product for you: a broker will ask you about your personal circumstances to find you the right policy. They’ll also be able to tell you if you’re already covered by your existing insurance policies so you don’t overlap, and they will often get you a good deal by comparing prices and product features. They can also be more flexible on price than comparison sites.
  • Find a specialist provider: on comparison sites you might not find cover for things – like income protection or critical illness – that need to be tailored to suit your needs. You also won’t find special or bespoke cover on there, so if you want to insure something unique like a high-value antique or a collection, a broker will know where to go.
  • Your claims are taken care of: if you need to make a claim, your broker might speak to loss adjusters and claims departments and do as much as possible for you so you don’t have the hassle and worry.

Source: Money Advice Service

What is Business Interruption and why is it important to have?

Business Interruption Insurance is designed to cover a loss of gross profit, revenue or income following an interruption to the business caused by an insured event such as fire or flood. It will continue to support the business until you are back to the same trading position as you were prior to the event up to the maximum indemnity period. Covering your fixed costs like rent/mortgage payments, staff salaries/wages, utility bills etc.

Find out how we may be able to help you here by asking one of our team.
We also provide Private, Life and Health Insurance cover too.